Reserve Your Exhibitor Booth(s)
Prices listed are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Each booth includes 1 table, you can add extra tables for $75 each, with discounts for reservations of 4 or more tables. Your booth registration includes passes for two booth staff, parking, advertising and promotion. Be sure to review our Terms and Conditions prior to purchase.
Registrations are now closed for our Fall 2023 Events in Edmonton and Calgary. Check back to discover new Canadian Guitar Show event opportunities.
Terms and Conditions
By Purchasing a Booth for the Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary or Edmonton Guitar Shows, You Agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation is the event producer for the Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary and Edmonton Guitar Shows.
- Credit Card charges for purchases made on the Canadian Guitar Shows websites (canadianguitarshows.com, reginaguitarshow.com, saskatoonguitarshow.com, calgaryguitarshow.com, and edmontonguitarshow.com) will appear on your statement with the vendor/identifier of 'Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation' or 'Amplify DMC'.
- Any payment processing charges associated with a payment dispute, non-sufficient funds, or customer-directed refund will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation reserves the right to refuse booths and/or passes to anyone, for any reason.
- Only one exhibitor, firm, or entity may occupy each booth (includes “car-trunkers”).
- No sales of music-related items by exhibitors, buyers, or public will be tolerated outside of the venue, in the loading areas, or in the lobby.
- Amplify Corporation accepts no responsibility for trades or deals made by anyone at or away from the show.
- Each buyer and/or exhibitor is fully responsible for taxes, fees, and/or fines incurred while participating in and/or attending the Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary or Edmonton Guitar Shows.
- Each buyer and/or exhibitor can, at their own option and expense, provide their own property and liability insurance, and are solely responsible for their booth(s) and contents from load in to load out.
- Neither Amplify Digital Marketing Corporation, nor its employees, will be held responsible for any injury and/or accidents incurred.